Respectful hygiene: The heart of our mission
For each woman,
a unique sensitivity
For us at Laboratoire Bioderma, developing hygiene products that are respectful of your skin is part of our raison d’être.
Respecting your skin means offering you an array of products and solutions that guarantee efficient cleansing of all residues from external aggressions, while respecting the skin’s natural barrier and hydrolipidic film. Thanks to the non-aggressive, skin-friendly surfactants that are systematically used in our formulas, we have made this philosophy of total respect for your skin, a reality.
Whatever your skin type, respect your skin with the right hygiene.
Hygiene is key for all skin types and it is necessary to adopt a hygiene that respects the skin, according to its deep nature. This is all the more important in the case of skin afflictions.
It is possible to distinguish between “types” of skin and related with specific needs.
For combination to oily skin
Use our Sébium H2O micellar water or, if you prefer to rinse product away, Sébium gel moussant to purify and rebalance.
For sensitive skin
If your skin is either reactive, allergic or sensitive to make-up, to impurities and other external aggressions such as pollution.
- Use Sensibio H2O to remove make-up and deeply cleanse all
particles accumulated on skin during the day. This micellar
water soothes your sensitive skin, whatever its degree of
intolerance. You may also use Sensibio Gel moussant along with
For dehydrated skin
When your skin tends to become dehydrated, feels uncomfortable and more sensitive, and less radiant.
- Our Hydrabio H2O micellar water cleanses the skin, removes make-up and provides hydration thanks to Aquagenium. Bioderma has found a solution to dehydrated skin, thanks to its patented Aquagenium™ formula that stimulates the skin’s ability to reactivate its natural hydration process.
Dry to atopic
For dry, extra-dry to atopic skin
- Thanks to our unique dermo-patented formula, each of our Atoderm products repairs the skin’s hydrolipidic film, especially in skins lacking hydration and lipids.
- For either normal or dry, sensitive skin, use our Atoderm shower
gel – a mild, soap- free, skin-friendly cleansing gel. You may
also use our shower cream.
- For ultra-dry, irritated and/or atopic skin, Atoderm intensive
foaming gel or shower oil are the best anti-itch solutions.
Lets not forget about… scalp skin
Depending on their degree of fragility, the scalp and hair may also need specially-formulated products for highest tolerance.
- With Nodé (created in 1977), Bioderma invented the first NOn-DEtergent shampoo to preserve the natural protective film of sensitive scalps. Nodé is now a dermatological reference for the treatment of dandruff.
Sensibio H2O, a daily gesture.
Sensibio H2O is now the market leader in its category, and is widely recommended — first of all in the dermatological and pharmaceutical field, and also in the artistic.
You will be also interested in
For more than 25 years, Bioderma has helped sensitive skin women. Learn more about sensitive skin : symptoms of skin sensitivity and important tips to protect it.Read more
In 1995, Laboratoire BIODERMA created the first micellar water ever to be sold in the world.Read more
How to protect your skin?
It is our first bulwark against external aggressions: make-up, pollution, pollen, sweat. Discover more about these aggressions and how to protect your skin.Read more